Founded in 1997, BritePath is an independent, full-service insurance agency focused on employee benefits, compliance, HR technology & administration. Our team of experienced benefit advisors has only one objective, to exceed the expectations of our clients and their members.
We partner with the very best solution companies to provide highly customized employee sponsored group health plans. Our specialty is group health insurance. Unlike most agencies we are not beholden to traditional bundled solutions that lack creativity, cost-control and are often riddled with misaligned incentives and limited access to actionable data.
We combine a consultative approach with a clear understanding of how and when to deploy BritePath’s vast resources.
When you choose us, you’ll be joining thousands of other members and organizations who made the decision to select an agency that offers next generation benefit solutions and cost control strategies that out-perform the status-quo approach which failed the American worker.
Benefit Strategy Reimagined
It all starts with a conversation that focuses on the current benefit strategies impact on the members, the HR team and the business objectives. An optimal benefit strategy is part of the overall business strategy. Our advisors understand the role benefits, especially health insurance, play in a company’s ability to attract and retain their ideal employee.
Optimizing group health plans requires an understanding of health care and insurance, as well as, the misaligned incentives inherent in both. A lack of transparency and actionable data have kept employers and members in the dark. This is the failure of the fee-for-service health care model and managed care plans.
Contrary to popular belief, improved quality and lower costs are achieved by enhancing benefits not reducing them. When members become informed healthcare consumers, they are better equipped to navigate a complex healthcare system with clarity and purpose. This ensures they receive the highest-value care possible and get more from their health insurance spend and yours.
The BritePath benefit strategy makes underperforming health plans a thing of the past. BritePath is comprised of the following components; Health, Pharmacy, Insights and Engage. Employers that implement all or some of the BritePath strategies can put their benefit strategy back on track and save 20% or more.
Commitment to Excellence
Clients stay with BritePath because of our emphasis on service. But here are a few reasons why they come to us in the first place:
- A reputation for integrity, transparency and putting our clients’ interests first
- Strong relationships with the nation’s leading insurance carriers, as well as, regional and specialty insurers and third-party administrators
- Market expertise and deep industry knowledge
- A full array of insurance products and solutions for companies of any size—from large employers with multiple offices throughout the country to small businesses on Main Street, USA.
- A commitment to educate our clients and their members so they can better navigate the highly complex healthcare system which can easily reduce the healthcare spend by 20 percent or more
- Our strong relationship with Health Rosetta emphasizes our commitment toward improved financial performance and improved quality of care for employees
- A strong relationship with independent TPA’s and transparent Pharmacy Benefit Managers enhances the benefit experience for our partially self-insured clients
- Enhanced data analytics and care management provides our partially self-insured clients with actionable data to quickly address outlier claimants and costly specialty medications resulting in significantly lower cost share for members and their employer
Founder & Benefit Optimization Officer
Lou is the innovator behind BritePath, the benefit strategy that flattens the curve on health insurance costs. BritePath helps benefit decision makers reset their expectations with advanced analytics & insights that make them and their members more informed health care consumers capable of changing the trajectory of the cost and quality of their employer sponsored health insurance plan. Pay More, Get Less is replaced by a High-Performance Health Care Plan that allows them to finally start Winning.
Lou is proud to be among the first 150 advisors accepted into Health Rosetta; an eco-system of forward-thinking advisors and solution partners that share his passion for helping people and businesses customize health plans that enhance benefits, improve outcomes and reduce costs.
Lou is also involved with Aspirational Healthcare, Free Market Medical and is a Forbes Business Council member.
Lindsey Gulliksen joined the BritePath team in 2018. She quickly picked up on the ‘Every Member Matters’ philosophy and comes to work ready and able to help. As an Account Executive, she plays an integral part in educating and guiding employers and their employees on decisions regarding their benefits, how those decisions affect their bottom line, how to understand and communicate the plan details and how to remain complaint with current regulations.
Lindsey likes to camp and spend time with family when she’s not providing our clients with exceptional service.
Denise joined the BritePath team in 2016. She handles all member related transactions, billings and account maintenance: and makes it look easy. Very often, our clients tell us it feels like they get a confirmation before they hit the send button.
As an Account Manager, she is an integral part of our team and essential part of our service promise.
Marketing and Business Development
Faith joined BritePath in 2020. Faith is responsible for prospecting, marketing and communications. In addition, Faith supports our Account Executive and Manager with member and service-related issues.