Group Planners Inc. provides our clients with a suite of solutions to easily address a majority of their HR and Benefit Administration needs when they need it most. HR360 includes HR Hotline, HR Apps & Tools, Wrap360, Zywave Learning.
HR support is just a phone call away. Simply call the toll-free number at 1-844-4HRLINE or email your question to email@example.com. The daily hours of the HR Hotline are from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. ET. Your HR Hotline provides information on an extensive range of HR topics impacting employers and employees including:
- Leaves of Absence
- Federal Compliance
- State Employment Law
- Wage & Hour
- Discipline & Terminations
- Recruiting & Hiring
The HR Hotline professionals who respond to telephone inquiries have degrees and advanced degrees in Business Administration, Professional Communication, and Human Resource Development and Management. On average, our HR Consultants have over 15 years of experience in HR.
HRApps & Tools
This section provides online HR tools such as an efficient and convenient Job Description Builder and Salary Benchmarking tool to help you recruit new employees and maximize the productivity of your current employees.
- Employee Discipline
- Hiring Process
- Interview Process
- Involuntary Termination
- Job Analysis & Job Description
- New Hire
- Performance Review
- Recruitment Strategy
- Reductions in Force/Layoff
- Voluntary Termination
Demystify ERISA wrap requirements with Wrap360™, an interactive online SPD and wrap plan generator tool. Wrap360 is maintained by experienced attorneys and a major ERISA law firm so you can rest assured you’re always getting accurate information.
Wrap360’s customizable employer portal enables our clients to help complete or maintain Wrap SPDs and Plan Documents.
Our clients will be able to fill in missing information and upload component benefit insurance certificates and documents.
Wrap360 closes the communication loop with an easy to-use ‘Employee Benefits Document Portal’. After login, employees are presented with an informative welcome letter, the Wrap SPD documents in English and/or Spanish, and accompanying benefit component documents.
These documents are available for employee access and download 24/7, simplifying the distribution and availability of these important compliance materials.
Zywave Learning offers more than 150 workplace safety trainings, including industry-specific courses for construction, transportation, restaurant, health care and chemical industry employers. Courses are available for both employees and managers in English and Spanish.
Our clients can track compliance with government-mandated training requirements, helping to ensure nothing slips through the cracks.
Easily comply with state- or region-mandated sexual harassment prevention training requirements. These courses are available for both employees and managers at no additional cost.
The Benefits Notices Generator allows you to create the customized benefits notices you need in 3 easy steps. Just fill out the company information, answer some questions, and download your notices in one Word or PDF document. No more printing out individual notices or painstaking customization–with the Benefits Notices Generator, you will have the notices you need in a snap!
Using the Benefits Notices Generator, you can customize over 20 required benefits notices, including:
- ACA Section 1557 Nondiscrimination Notice
- ADA Notice Regarding Wellness Program
- Disclosure of Grandfather Status
- Employer’s Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) Notice
- General FMLA Notice
- General Notice of COBRA Rights
- Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act (GINA) Disclosures
- Health Insurance Exchange Notices
- Medicare Part D Creditable and Non-Creditable Coverage Notices
- Mental Health Parity & Addiction Equity Act (MHPAEA) Disclosure
- Michelle’s Law Notice
- Newborns’ and Mothers’ Health Protection Act Notice
- Notice of Patient Protections
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Notice of Special Enrollment Rights
- Summary of Material Modifications (SMM)
- Summary of Material Reduction in Covered Services or Benefits
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Notice
- Wellness Program Disclosure
- Women’s Health and Cancer Rights Act (WHCRA)
Other Insurance Products
about our Suite of Short-term and International health insurance